From : Financial Aid Office
To all new students interested in receiving federal financial aid, the 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes available January 1st, 2013. The FAFSA is the first step which includes Federal Pell Grant, Perkins loan, Federal Stafford loans and Federal College Work Study. The FAFSA application is the first step in receiving federal aid and can be completed online. The University of Montana (which includes Missoula College and Bitterroot College) priority deadline for FAFSA completion is February 15th. Our Title IV School Code is 002536.
Things you can do:
- Get your FAFSA Pin # www.Pin.ed.gov (Parent and student required to have one in order to file FAFSA)
- File your 2012 Taxes if applicable after January 1st, or use previous tax year if a close estimate.
UM General Scholarship for Currently Enrolled Students is available!
Currently enrolled and former UM students should meet the following requirements:
- Enrollment (or plans to do so) in an undergraduate degree program
- Completion of 12 or more graded college credits
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4
WUE, Presidential Leadership Scholars, LAS, Cal Murphy and Renewable General Scholarship holders are not eligible for the General Scholarship Program.
Applications available online and hard copy applications available at the Financial Aid Office counter in Griz Central.
Financial Aid Office