Limited English Proficiency Q and A

This Q&A document was compiled by a sub-committee of the Diversity Advisory Council  (DAC) to provide information regarding accommodations for students with limited English proficiency, including foreign students and some sub-populations of U.S. students. Legal research was performed by Lucy France, EEO Officer and DAC member.

If faculty would like official LEP accommodation request letters, they may contact Mary Groom Hall at the Undergraduate Advising Center.

~Submitted by DAC

Print Friendly

Leave a Reply

1 Trackback to "Limited English Proficiency Q and A"

  1. on April 7, 2011 at 1:55 pm